1. Scrap Dimensions Mask # 5 HERE
2. WeeScottLass Mask # 149 HERE
3. Mother Earth Scrapkit by ACowgirlsCreations HERE
4. Jennifer Janesko tube 69-3 HERE
5. Font - Mea Culpa
** Hints **
1. Read entire tutorial before you begin
2. Drop shadow settings Vertical 3, horizontal 2, opacity 100 , blur 4.
Let's Get Started !
1. Open 2 new files in psp ( file > new ) 600 x 600 each. Tick the transparent box.
2 . Materials palette f/g and b/g color #bea36f- flood fill both files with this color .
3. Open WSL mask # 149 and SD mask # 5. For each - Layers > new mask layer> from image. Copy> paste "as new layer" onto each file respectively ( one on one file, the other on the other file ) > Merge visible. Delete masks.
4. Read Carefully . For the SD mask - Adjust > Brightness and Contrast > settings : brightness -85 ( that is negative 85 ) Contrast 0 . Adjust > hue and saturation > colorize >Hue 30 Saturation 61.
5. Copy and paste WSL mask # 149 onto SD mask #5 " as new layer " > Merge visible. Delete original.
5A. Open ME clear sparkles . Copy and paste " as new selection" onto left side of SD mask # 5 and WSL mask # 149 as shown > Selections > select none .
6. Open ME bead drops scatter from kit > copy > paste as new layer onto your merged masks " as new layer " > effects > 3D effects > drop shadow > merge visible.
7. Open ME branch from scrapkit . Erase stem from branch. Image > mirror . Copy and paste " as new selection " and position on right side of image as shown . Effects > 3 D effects > drop shadow. Selections > selections none .
8. Read carefully. Open ME Daisy frame from kit. Copy > paste as new image . Delete original. Open paper # 10 > copy > paste as new image . Delete original. Move to the side.
9. Open a new file any size greater than 300 x300 , tick the transparent box. From tools palette on the left , choose Preset shapes > elipse. ( ** note the size of the circle you make will need to fit inside the daisy frame so keep it fairly small , if you make it to big or small you can resize it to fit ** ) Starting on upper left side at about 11 o'clock ( if it was a clock ) left click on mouse and pull out and downward to form an even circle, release mouse. Get magic wand, left click inside your circle > marching ants . Copy and paste paper # 10 " into selection " > selections > select none.
*** If you are having trouble with this , use ME template from kit, this step has been premade for you ***
10. If you need to resize your circle , do it now. You can refer to my tag to check sizing, mine overlapped the daisies a bit. Copy and paste circle onto daisy image " as new selection" so you can position it evenly inside the daisy frame . Selections > select none.
11. Copy and paste daisy frame onto your image " as new layer " . Effects > 3 D effects > drop shadow > merge visible.
12. Open ME copper heartstring from scrapkit .Copy and paste " as new selection " onto image and position as shown. Effects > 3 D effects > drop shadow > selections > select none. Delete original heartstring.
13. Open ME flower 1 from scrapkit . Copy and paste onto right side of tag as " new selection" , position as shown . Effects > 3 D effects > drop shadow. Selections > select none.
14 . Copy artists tube of choice onto frame as " new selection" Position as shown . Effects > 3D effects > drop shadow . Selections > select none.
15. Open ME bow # 2 from scrapkit . Copy and paste " as new selection" onto image ,position to cover bottom of tube . Effects > 3D effects > drop shadow . Selections > select none .
16. Xero filter - porcelain , settings : Softness 50, strength 60. Red 35, Green 35, Blue 25.
17. Add proper credits to your tag and save as PNG file .
Thank you for trying my tut, I hope you enjoyed it !
This tutorial and tag were written by Barbie on 6/28/10 and are solely my creation. Do not copy , reproduce or claim as your own. Do not post to any website or or group without my expressed/written permission.