1. Summer Fresh Kit HERE
2. Keith Garvey Tube "Summer" HERE
3. WSL Mask # 254 HERE
~~ Hints ~~
A. Drop shadow settings : vertical 3, Horizontal 2, blur 4.00, opacity 100
Let's Get Started !
1. Open a New imge in PSP . File > New , 600 x 600 pixels , tick the transparent box so there is no background . Set Materials palette f/g and b/g to Color #9cc69c, flood fill new file .
2. Open WSL mask # 254. Layers > new mask layer > from image. Copy and paste new mask layer from image onto flood filled file " as new layer ". Layers > merge visible. Delete original mask.
3. Open Summer Fresh kit . Open glitter base # ` , highlight in layers palette, double click it and when box opens , deccrease opacity to 75%. , click OK . Left click on glitter > copy > paste "as new layer" onto tag > merge visible. Do not drop shadow .
4. Open "leafy greens " from Scrapkit . Copy > paste onto upper right side of tube " as new selection" , position as shown > effects > 3D effects > drop shadow > Selections > select none.
5. Open flower # 2 from Scrapkit > Copy > paste " as new selection " onto Right and left sides near bottom as shown . For each ( once positioned correctly ) Effects > 3D effects > drop shadow > Selections > select none .
6. Open pink ribbon from supplies .Copy> paste " as new selection" onto bottom of tag as shown, position over bottom edge of petals on flowers Effects . 3D effects > drop shadow >selections > select none.
7. Open teardrop curtain from kit . Copy > paste onto tag " as new selection" , position as shown, center them about 2/3 of the way down on tag . Selections > select none . ( do not drop shadow )
8. Open babies breath from kit. Copy and paste "as new selection" onto left side of tag as shown, > selections > select none. Do not drop shadow. Left click on babies breath > image > mirror . Copy > paste onto right side of image " as new selection: and position as shown one near the top right , and one near bottom right . Selections > select none.
9. Open Scalloped frame # 1 from Scrapkit and paper # 1. Get magic wand tool > Left click inside scalloped frame > marching ants . left click on paper # 1 > right click > copy > paste into selection on frame # 1 > selections > select none. Copy and paste frame onto tag " as new layer " > effects > 3D effects > drop shadow . Layers > merge visible.
10. Open tube of choice, I am using Garv's " summer " tube, I resized by 90% once. Using eraser brush, at bottom of tube , slight remove edge in curve pattern to fit scalloped frame as shown. Copy > paste onto scalloped frame " as new selection " , position as shown . Effects > 3 D effects > drop shadow using these settings : vertical 0, horizontal 2, blurr 5, opacity 100. Selections > select none.
11. Open pink bow from kit. Copy and paste onto bottom of scalloped frame " as new selection" . Effects > 3D effects > drop shadow ( use original drop shadow settings ) Selections> select none.
12. Resize tag to 90%. Adjust > sharpen . Add proper credits . Save as PNG file .
Thanks for trying my tutorial, I hope you enjoyed this one.This tutorial and tag and its concept are solely my creations . Please do not copy, reproduce or claims as your own. Do not post to any group, forum or website or blog without my expressed written permission. Do not translate.