1. Candy Hearts Supplies HERE
2. WSL Mask # 263 HERE
3. Scrapkit by SG HERE ( the elements needed are in the supply folder , OK per TOU )
4. I am using the stunning artwork of Elias Chatzoudis purchase the tube called Annia HERE
** Hints **
Drop Shadow settings Vertical 3, Horizontal 2, Opacity 100, Blur 4.00.
Resize the double hearts and glass heart to 85%.
Lets Get Started !
1. Open a new image in psp ( file > new ) 600 x 600 pixels , tick the transparent box . Set the materials palette colors f/g and b/g to # dd84d9. Flood fill new file .
2. Open WSL mask # 263. Layers > new mask layer > from image. Copy and paste new mask layer onto flood filled image " as new layer " Layers > merge visible. Delete mask . Highlight new image in the layers palette, double click it . When box opens, decrease opacity to 35%. > Click OK .
3. Open starlight sparkle from supply folder . Adjust > hue and saturation > colorize . Hue 232 Saturation 124. Copy and paste onto tag " as new selection" . I moved mine slightly leftward off center. Selections > select none. ( do not drop shadow )
4. Open double hearts element from supplies. If you have not aleady resized these to 85%, do it now. Adjust > hue and Saturation > colorize > hue 232/ sat 124. Copy and paste onto tag " as new selection" position as shown, centered and near the top of your tag , once in position , Effects > 3D effects > drop shadow. ( Use settings found in hints area at top of tutorial ) Selections > select none .
5. Open Babies breath from supplies . Change Hue and Saturation to settings in step 4. Copy and paste onto right side of image " as new selection ", position as shown near the bottom ( about 2/3 of the way down ) keep off of right side edge of tag about 1/2 inch. Selection s> select none . Do not drop shadow on these babies breath. Left click again on babies breath element ,> Copy > paste onto image " as new selection ' onto right side of image near top moving lefward just a bit and centered over the right heart as shown . Selections > select none. Left click again on babies breath element . Image > mirror . Copy > paste " as new selection" about halfway down on the left side of tag as shown . Selections > select none.
6. Open Calla Lilly by Rainbow Coffi from supplies folder . Copy and paste onto heart frame " as new selection " position carefully as shown with tip of the left calla lilly touching up agains the right heart as shown. Effects > 3D effects > drop shadow using settings from hints at top of tutorial .( these should not have changed from previous use )
7. Open ribbon from supplies. Adjust > hue and saturation > colorize ( settings should still be the same as when you changed them in step 4 ) . Click OK . Copy and paste ribbon across bottom of tag " as new selection " , follow this directive carefully , The tip of ribbon on right side should be 4 blocks up from bottom of image... and on left side should be 5 blocks up from bottom and centered on the tag . Efffects > 3D effects > drop shadow . Selections > select none.
8. Open floral separater from supplies . Adjust > hue and Saturation ( same settings as before ) Colorize > hue 232, Saturation 124. Copy and paste onto ribbon " as new selection " position as shown with tip of leaf touching tip of ribbon as shown. Effects > 3D effects > drop shadow> Selections > select none . Left click on separater element again . Image > mirror . Copy and paste onto Right side of ribbon and position the same way . Effects . 3D effects > drop shadow . Selections > select none .
9. Open glass heart from suppplies . Adjust > hue and saturation > colorize using same settings. Copy > paste onto bottom of tag on right side " as new selection" as shown making sure heart is even with the heart frame above it and that it overlaps it as shown . Also , the bottom tip of heart should just touch bottom edge of ribbon . Effects > 3D effects > drop shadow. Selections > select none.
10. Open artist tube of choice, again, I am using the gorgeous art of Elias Chatzoudis from MPT, the tube is called Annia and purchase is required , she is on page 4 of his site on MPT. I resized my tube by 85% and I did not sharpen it after resizing. Copy and paste onto tag " as new selection " and position as shown . Effects > 3 D effects > drop shadow. Selections > select none .
11. Open Gift tag from supplies kit , copy and paste onto Tag as shown on left side , covering bottom of calla lilly and top of glass heart . Effects > 3D effects > drop shadow . Selections > select none.
12. Resize tag to 90% > Add proper credits > Save as PNG file .
Thank you for trying my tutorial .
This tag and tutorial were created by Barbie on 7/25/10. Its concept and creation are solely my own . Do not copy , reproduce or claim as your own. Do not post to any website without my expressed/written permission.