I'm No Angel
PSP any version 9-X3
Tube of choice, I am using The art of Deacon Black
Cybia " the works " HERE
Cybia " the works " HERE
Xero filter " Porcelain HERE
Scrapkit " whimsy" by BabyCakesScraps HERE
Xenofex Plugin " Little Fluffy Clouds" HERE
Let's Get Started
1. Open a new file in PSP ( File > new ) Size 600 x 600 pixels, make sure transparent box is ticked.
1. Change colors in materials palette to black for f/g and b/g . Get brush tool > Paint brush > soft fuzz brush: Size 150 , opacity 70. With a very light tapping motion on the left clicker of mouse, brush out a shape lightly , I made a pentagon shape . Shade some areas darker than others, keep a very light hand with this process.
2. Effects > plugin > Xenofex > little fluffy clouds .Settings :
Puff size 275.58, coverage 80, edge sharpness 35, base color black , edge color blue , cloud mode wispy, random seed 1. Click OK .
3. Effects > Cybia Edgeworks > Graphite > Settings : Range 1 : 110, Range 2 : 55. > Cybia Screen works Dot Screen Setting 0 , Click OK .
4. Open BCS curly ribbon 1 . Image . resize to 85%. > Edit > repeat resize 4 times. > adjust > sharpen.> Adjust> Hue and Saturation > colorize Hue 4, saturation 6. Click OK. Copy and paste onto tag " as new layer " > effects > 3D effects > drop shadow using previous settings > layers > merge visible.Go back and Left click on original curly ribbon again > image > mirror > Image > resize to 75%. Move to side for later use.
5. Open BCS cluster from kit . Image > resize to 85%. Edit > repeat resize 4 times. Adjust > sharpen . Copy and paste onto tag " as new layer > effects > 3 D effects . drop shadow use settings : Vertical 3, horizontal 2, blur 4.00, opacity 100, color black . . Layers > merge visible.
6. Open BCS double frame from kit . Image > resize to 85%. > Edit > repeat resize 5 times. Image > resize to 95%. Adjust > sharpen. Either flood fill frame itself with black or Image > greyscale. Move this frame to the side. Open Tube of choice . Using the selection tool ,pull down from upper left corner to lower right corner of head/shoulders of tube to create head shot.> marching ants > copy > paste as new image . Left click on original image > selections > select none. Move original tube to the side for later use. Get magic wand . Left click on inside of left frame of cluster > marching ants > selections > modify > expand by 2. Copy and paste head shot " into selection" . Edit > copy > Image > mirror . Copy and paste into right side of cluster frame . Selections > select none. Open BCS tied string from kit. Image > resize to 85% > edit > repeat resize 6 times. Adjust > sharpen . Image > rotate right . Adjust > hue and saturation > colorize > hue 35> saturation 175. Click OK. Copy and paste onto center of frames " as new selection" and position as shown > effects . 3D effects > drop shadow > selections > select none. Move frame to the side .
5. Get BCS curly ribbon resized and mirrored from step 4. Copy and paste onto bottom of frame " as new selection" and position as shown , lowest tip of ribbon should be in bottom block and sides of ribbon should be 4.5 blocks from each side. > effects . 3 D effect > drop shadow > selections > select none.
6. Copy and paste tube of choice onto tag " as new selection", ( for Deacon Black tube before applying to tag , Image > resize > 85% > Adjust > sharpen. ). Position as shown> Effects > 3D effects > drop shadow > selections > select none.
7. Open BCS wings from kit. Image > resize to 85%.> Edit > repeat resize 3 more times. Adjust > sharpen .Copy and paste onto bottom of frame centered " as new selection", stay 5 blocks from sides and use to cover bottom of choice tube. Selections > select none. ( dont drop shadow on this )
7. Get double frame from step 6. Copy and paste onto bottom of tag " as new selection" , position as shown, stay 5 blocks from bottom of tag and 8-9 blocks from sides. Effects > 3D effects > drop shadow > selections > select none.
8. Resize tag to 90%. Adjust > sharpen . Effects > xero filter > porcelain > settings : softness 64, strength 50, red 52, green 51, blue 71. Click OK . Add proper credits and save as a PNG file.
Thanks for trying my tutorial , This tutorial and tag are my creation, its concept is solely my own . Do not copy, reproduce or claim as your own. Do not post to any group or website , forum or blog without my permission .