1. Scrapkit by Bel Vidotti - " SoulMate" HERE
2. WSL Mask # 259 HERE
3. Other supplies HERE
4. Materials Palette color #9b11d9 - f/g and b/g for mask
5. Font FleurDeLeah - for Font change f/g color to gradient metal brass 1 repeat , angle 45.
I am using the lovely artwork of Carlos Cartegena Free Tube HERE
** HINTS **
Drop shadow settings : Vertical 3, horizontal 2, Opacity 100, Blur 4.00
Let's Get Started
1. Open a new image 600 x600 , tick the transparent box .Flood fill with color #9b11d9.
2. Open WSL mask # 259. Layers > new mask layer > from image. Tick " Source Luminence". Copy and paste this image onto flood filled file " as new layer " . Merge visible .Delete mask .
3. Open a new file 600 x 600 , tick transparent. Copy and paste Starlight onto this file as new selection, move it slightly upward and left . Selections > select none.
4. Copy and paste doodle art 5 " as new layer " onto starlight . Merge visible.
5 .Copy and paste masked image onto startlight image " as new layer " Merge visible.
6.Copy and paste String # 2 onto image " as new selection " - position about halfway down in center of image so that bottom left part of string is about 2 squares from bottom edge of image > effects > 3D effects > drop shadow> selections > select none.
7. Open BVS Soulmate flower # 6, resize to 85% twice. Copy and paste onto right side of image " as new selection" . Position as shown . Effects > 3D effects > drop shadow.
8. Open frame # 6. Open paper # 4. Magic Wand tool > left click inside frame # 6 > marching ants . Copy and paste paper # 4 " INTO selection " . Leave marching ants in place .
9. Open tube of choice ,I am using a free tube by Carlos Cartegena, create a bust or head shot from your tube by using the selection tool. ( in magic wand on palette ) . To do this , left click on mouse , from upper left corner of tube ,pull down and rightward until you have the image you want , release , see marching ants, copy and paste " as new image ". Copy and paste head/bust image " into selection " on frame.Selections > select none.. Copy and paste framed image onto mask image " as new layer" > Effects > 3D effects> drop shadow > selections > select none.
10. Open flower tube # 6 again > Image > mirror . Resize by 85% 3 times. Copy and paste " as new selection :onto lower left side of mask as shown ,Effects > 3D effects > selections > select none .
11. Open Cartegena Tube . Copy and paste onto left side of image as " new selection ' so that the right toe of the Iliana tube is touching the bottom of the string doodle as shown > drop shadow > selections > select none.
12. Open image # 4 ( chain of hearts) Using the eraser tool size tool size 12, erase a small area on upper left side of left ring of chain as shown. Do this so that chain will appear to be around ankle of Cartegena tube. Copy and paste chain onto bottom of frame carefully placing so that it appears left chain link is around Iliana tube's leg/ankle. Effects > 3D effects > drop shadow > selections > select none.
13. . Open ribbon # 7 , for this ribbon, I erased the left side off quiet a bit as shown. Copy and paste ribbon " as new selection " onto right lower side of frame as shown . Effects > 3D effects > drop shadow > selections > select none.
14. Effects > plugins > Cybia Screenworks > your choice . Screen dot is what I used. , amount 0.
15. Resize tag to 90%. Effects > plugins > Xero > Porcelain . Use these settings : Softness 50, Strength 60, Red 50 , Green 0, Blue 70.
16. Add proper credits . Save as PNG file.
This tutorial was written by Barbie L on 6/13/10 . This creation is solely my own . Please do not copy, reproduce or claim as your own. Do not post to any website or group without my experessed/written permissin .