Red White N Blues
1. Barbie's Supplies HERE
1. I am using the gorgeous artwork of Jose Cano, purchase
** HINTS **
Drop shadow settings : vertical 3, horizontal 2, blur 4.00, opacity 100.
Lets Get Started !
1. Open a new image in PSP , ( file > new ) 600 x 600 pixels , tick the transparent box
2. Copy and past Starlight element " as new layer " onto new file > merge visible.
3. Copy and Paste Barbie's tagback onto file " as new layer " > Effects > 3D effects> drop shadow > layers > merge visible.
** For next step you will have to use one of two methods to make the bottom of your artist tube curved to match your frame , either erase the bottom edge off in a curved pattern which I do , or use the lasso tool if you know how to use that method , which I do not ***
4. Copy and paste artist tube of choice onto Barbie's tagback " as new selection " > effects > 3D effects > drop shadow.
5. Copy and paste Blue bow # 1 onto bottom edge of frame "as new selection" as shown , > Effects > 3 D effects > drop shadow > Selections > select none .
6. Copy and paste bow # 2 onto Bllue bow #1 " as new selection " 1, center it on middle knot , > Effects > 3D effects > drop shadow > selections > select none.
7. Optional : I used Xero Filter Porcelain Settings : Softness 55 > Strength 65 > Red 65 > greeen 0, Blue 65.
8. Add proper credits , save as PNG file
This tag is my creation, the tag back is also my creation and is not be shared at any time without my permission . Do not claim any part of this tutorial as your own, do not post on any website or in any group without my permission .