1. I am using the beautiful art of Keith Garvey HERE
2. Font : The Nautigal - HERE
3. Supplies HERE
4. Drop shadow settings : Vertical 3,horizontal 2, Blur 4.00, Opacity 100.
Let's Get Started
1. Open new image in PSP -File > New. Size 600 x 600 , be sure transparent box is ticked.
2. Open blue mask in supplies folder > Copy and paste onto new file " as new layer " > Layers > merge visible.
3. Open SE doodle # 5 from supplies folder . Copy > paste " as new layer " onto mask.
4. Open sparkle bubbles from supplies folder . Copy > paste " as new layer " onto image.
5. Open artist tube of your choice . Using the selection tool, select a head shot by left clicking on the image with the selection tool, hold down left clicker on mouse and pull out and down toward the lower right corner to capture the head /bust shot > marching ants > copy > paste as new image . Repeat this to capture a lower body shot > copy and paste as new image . Left click on artists tube and > Selections . Select none.
6. Open Mauve colored sphere . Left click inside sphere > marching ants . Get the head shot you just created > copy > paste " into selection " > selections > select none.
7.Open Blue sphere . Repeat step 6 for lower body shot ..resize both images by 85% >Adjust > sharpen .
8. Open artist tube again > copy >paste onto mask image " as new selection", position as shown. Effects > 3 D effects > drop shadow > selections > select none.
9. Copy and paste the head shot " as new image " > image > mirror . Resize by 85% again. Copy > paste onto the right side of your artist tube on image as shown " as new selection " > Effects > 3D effects > drop shadow> selections > select none
10. Open rectangle from supplies folder > Copy > paste " as new selection " onto tag image, position as shown . Effects > 3 D effects > drop shadow> selections > select none.
11. Open blue ribbon from supplies folder.Copy > paste " as new selection" onto lower edge of rectangle as shown > Effects > 3 D effects > drop shadow. Selections > select none .
12. Get the original head shot > copy > paste as" new selection "onto the left side of rectangle as shown. Effects > 3D effects > drop shadow > selections > selection none .
13. Get lower body shot sphere , resize by 85% twice . Copy and paste onto rectangle above larger head shot as shown > Effects > 3D effects > drop shadow > selections > select none.
14. Get blue bow from supplies folder . Resize to 75% > Adjust > sharpen > Copy and paste " as new selection" onto the lower head shot image > Effects > 3D effects > drop shadow > selections > select none.
15. Resize bow to 65 % and repeat copy onto smaller lower body shot above head shot as shown. > Effects > 3D effects > drop shadow . Selections > select none.
16. Resize to 90% > Adjust > sharpen .
17. . OPTIONAL : Xero Plugin/Filger > Porcelain , use these settings > Softness 50, Strength 60, Blue 70, Green 0, Red 55.
18. Add proper credits to tag , save as PNG file.
This tag and its concept were created by me on 6/20/10 and both are solely my creations. Do not copy , reproduce or claim as your own . Do not post to any site or group without my expressed/written permission .