A. Please read the entire tutorial before you begin , there are two optional steps at the end of the tutorial .
B.All elements used from the kit were resized by 85% twice except the the heart/ribbon oval jewel resized by 85 % five times .
C. Drop shadow settings Vertical 3, Horizontal 2, Blur 4.00, Opacity 100
LET'S GET STARTED
1. Open a new file in PSP 600 x 600, tick the transparent box
2. Get brush tool > paint brush > soft fuzz brush . Settings : size 185, Opacity 50. Keeping about 3/4 inch to 1 inch from the top,staring on the left,hold down left click on mouse and lightly pull downward, staying 3/4 to 1 inch away from the bottom . Overlap this and do it again , continue going left to right .Adjust > soften..
3. Open Richard Roseman plugin > grid generator , use the size grid of your choice , I used 12/12/0/0. Background color same as materials palette color, and line color white > click OK
4. Open element doodle # 78 from kit ( resize now if not already done ) Copy and paste onto right side of tag as new selection, > selections> select none. Do not drop shadow .
5. Open supply ribbon , copy and paste onto lower are of tag as new selection staying about 1/3/4 inches from bottom of tag , Effects > 3D efffects > drop shadow > selections > select none.
6. Open element # 77 from kit and resize if not already done. Copy and paste on left side of tag as new selection > Effects >3 D effects > dropshadow > selections > select none
7. Open Supplies > brass horizontal doodle > copy and paste onto tag " as new selection, position over ribbon ( refer to example above to check placement ) > Effects > 3D effects >drop shadow> selections > select none .
8. Open the Oval frame element from kit # 64 , resize if not already done. Get magic wand , left click inside oval frame > marching ants . If you are not using an image with a background , choose a paper of your choice now and copy and paste INTO selection . Leave marching ants . I chose a Janesko with a background , if you are using a tube only , copy and paste into selection > effects > 3D effects > drop shadow > selections > selections none.
9. Copy and paste oval framed image onto left side of tag " as new selection " > effects > 3 D effects > drop shadow > Selections > select none.
10 Open element # 8 from kit , if not already resized, resize by 85% five times , sharpen twice during resizing ( Adjust > sharpen ) Copy and paste over green bow of lillies as new selection . Effects > 3 D effects > drop shadow > selections > select none.
11. Open pin from supplies , do not resize . Image > free rotate > right > 36.00. Copy and paste over element # 8, place as shown so that it appears to be holding the element onto the bow, > effects > 3D effects > drop shadow .
12. Resize tag to 90%. Add Credits
13. OPTIONAL : I used Xero filter Porcelain , Settings : Softness 41, Strength 44, Red 0, Green 49, Blue 12. 14 . OPTIONAL Mask # 143 by WSL. Open a new file 600 x 600 .Flood fill with Color . #b9b882 Open WSL mask > Layers > new mask layer > from image . Copy and paste mask onto flood filled image " as new layer " > layers > merge visible. Copy and paste your tag onto the newly created mask " as new layer " > layers > merge visible.
This tag and tutorial were created by me Barbie L ,it is solely my creation . Pleasae do not copy, reproduce or claim as your own . Do not post on any site without my expressed / written permission.