1. Scrapkit by Alley minikit # 11 HERE
2. Jessica Galbreth is the artist I used , use a tube of choice as I have no idea where or what licensing company she is with at the present time .
3. Barbie's Supplies HERE
4. Xero Filter/Plugn Porcelain
** Hints **
Drop shadow settings Vertical 3, horizontal 2, blur 4.00, opacity 90
Materials palette colors f/g = #514121
Materials palette color b/g = #a7804e
You will need two CILM tubes by Jessica Galbreth
a. The gift
Open layers palette and materials palette
This tag was made in PSP X11, but can be made with other versions
Tag will look best on white or very light background
Let's Get Started
1. Open a new file in PSP ( file >new ) 600 x 600 , tick the transparent box
2. Open Mask from supplies > copy > paste " as a new layer" onto transparent file >layers >merge visible
3. Open sphere > copy and paste onto mask " as new layer ". Using magic wand , left click inside sphere > marching ants .
4. Open " The gift" tube by Jessica Galbreth . Using free hand selection tool draw around the single rose at bottom of Galbreth tube > marching ants > copy > " paste as new image ". Resize rose to 135 % twice .Adjust > sharpen . Left click on rose > Copy and paste " into selection" ( the sphere on mask ) .Selections > select none. Left click on rose image > edit " undo resize " twice to get image of rose back to normal size. You will need this to finish off bottom of tag
5. Copy and paste tish mk11 baby breath frame from scrapkit onto sphere " as new selection " and position to cover edges of sphere . Effects > 3D effects > drop shadow .
6. Open Jessica Galbreth tube Arenmetia . Close off top layer ( frog ) in layers palette .Highlight fairy layer in layers palette .
7. Copy and paste Galbreth tube onto tag " as new selection " andposition as shown . Effects > 3 D effects > drop shadow" .
8. Open single rose from Jessica Galbreth " the gift " tube ( the one you used the free hand selection tool to create ) . Copy and paste rose " as new selection " onto tag as shown on both ends of log > Effects > 3D effects > drop shadow > selections > selections none.
9. Resize tag to 90% > Adjust > sharpen . Effects > Plugins > Xero > Porcelain.
Use these settings for Porcelain Filter :
Strength - 65
Red - 55
Green - 75
10. Add proper credits ,save as PNG file
This tutorial and tag were created by me on 6/18/10 . It is solely my own creation. Do not copy , do not reproduce, do not claim as your own. Do not post to any site or group without my expressed/written permission .