Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Wendy's Woods




WENDY'S WOODS
THIS TUTORIAL IS WRITTEN FOR BEGINNERS .



Supplies HERE
Special thanks to Doris @ Scrap Dimensions for allowing me to place parts of her kit " casual elegance " into my supplies
I am using the beautiful art of Cris Ortega HERE



** Special note on supplies - I  resized this tag long long ago when I first downloaded it, I do not recall what or by how much I  resized, and therefore I  am including my pre- sized elements from Scrap Dimensions kit in the supplies folder .  I have written to Doris asking her permission  and  she has agreed to allow me to do this.  Take a shortcut and use my supplies, then the tag can be completed by putting the elements in the supply folder together . I have made two options as well, see # 4.  Please read tutorial before you begin



1. Scrapkit " Casual Elegance "  by Scrap Dimensions HERE
2. WSL Mask # 263  HERE
3. Materials Palette  f/g and b/g colo#37491b   for mask
4. Materials Palette  f/g gradient metal brass repeats 1,  b/g #37491b for font .
5. Font of choice.

Let's Get Started. on version # 1 for beginners

1. Open a new file in psp ( file > new )  600 x 600 , tick the transparent box.

2. Open  base mask and copy and paste " as new layer " onto new file.

3. Open Wire pearls , copy and paste " as new selection ,position as shown near bottom of tag leftward > Effects > 3D effects > drop shadow > selections > select none .  Image > mirror >  copy > paste " as new selection " rightward at bottom of tag as shown.


4.( Option A ) Copy and paste Barbie " from supplies onto tag " as new layer "  effects > 3D effects > drop shadow > merge visible. Copy and paste image of woman " in the woods " from my supplies " as new selection"  onto the  frame element   as shown . Selections > select none.
 OR
4. ( Option B ) Copy and  paste premade Ortega Wendys Woods  premade element onto tag " as new selection " position as shown > Effects > 3D effects > drop shadow . Selections > select none.

5. Open " main bow " from supplies > copy and paste " as new selection " onto tag as shown > effects > 3 D efffects > drop shadow > selections > select none.

6 Open  Triwire frame  from supplies . Copy > paste onto tag at bottom as shown "  as new selection" > Effects > 3D effects > drop shadow > selections > selections > select none.

7 Open mini bow and Copy > paste as new selection ( position in middle top of triwire frames as shown ) > Effects > 3D effects > drop shadow > Selections > select none.

8 Copy and paste Ortega watermark / credits onto tag " as new selection" > selections > select none. 

This tag and  tutorial are my creations. Please do not copy , reproduce or claim as your own. Do not post to any website or group without my expressed/ written permission .

No comments:

Post a Comment