1. I am using the gorgeous art of Barbara Jensen you can purchase this tube HERE
2. Scrapkit by BabyCakes Scraps ,purchase HERE
2. Xero Filter - Porcelain
4. Font Mea Culpa
5. My babies breath supply can be found in the supplies of my Brown Sugar tutorial on this site , see list on right side of blog.
* Hints *
Font f/g color #e195ad and b/g color #f8e1ea
Drop shadow settings unless otherwise indicated : Vertical 3, horizontal 2, blur 4.00, opacity 100, color black
Let's Get Started
1. Open a new image in PSP ( any version) . File > new . Tick the transparent box . Size 585 x 550 pixels.
2. Open Pink Ribbon Frame from BCS scrapkit , Image > resize to 95%. Copy and paste " as new layer " onto file > effects > 3D effects > drop shadow > layers > merge visible. Move pink ribbon to the side for a later step.
3. Open babies breath from my supplies. Adjust > Hue & Saturation > colorize. Change Hue to 230 and Saturation to 245. Click OK. Copy and paste babies breath onto upper area on right side of tag " as new selection", position as shown staying about two blocks off right side of tag > selections Select none. Left click on babies breath tube > image > mirror . Repeat copy and paste steps onto upper left side of tag " as new selection" , position as shown staying 2 blocks off left side of tag > selections> select none. Left click on babies breath tube > Image > flip > copy and paste onto lower left side of tag " as new selection" and position as shown selections > select none. . Left click on babies breath tube > image > mirror and copy and paste onto lower right side of tag " as new selection> selections > select none.
4. Open vine from BCS kit . Image > resize to 85%. Copy and paste onto left side of tag " as new selection", position as shown, aligning bottom of vine with bottom of pink bow at bottom of tag. Selections> select none. Move vine to the side for a later step .
5. Open lace frame and paper # 10 from BCS scrapkit . Left click on lace frame . Image > resize to 85% . Edit > repeat resize 4 more times. Adjust > sharpen. Get eraser tool . On tool bar on top > shape > round > size 25. Leave all other settings unchanged. Erase strings from plaid bow at top of lace frame, take care not to distort scallops of frame while erasing. Get magic wand , left click inside frame > marching ants > selections > modify > expand by 1. Resize paper # 10 to 50%. Copy and paste " into selection" . Selections > select none. Copy and paste lace frame onto tag " as new layer" . Effects > 3D effects > drop shadow > selections > select none.
6. Get BCS pink ribbon frame from step 2. Using the selection tool.,hold down left clicker on mouse , start in upper left corner of image do not release mouse, pull down 14 blocks and pull outward across image to the right side. Right click > copy > right click paste as new image. Copy and paste this portion of ribbon across the top of tag, alighning with original ribbon beneath it ( basically we want to cover the plaid bow at top of frame ) Effects > 3 D effects > drop shadow . Selections > select none.
7. Get BCS vine from step 4. Copy and paste onto right side of frame " as new selection" , position as shown ( I added mine at a later step ) top of vine should creep along outside of pink ribbon at top of tag. Selections > select none.
8. Open BCS Scatter from kit. Image > resize to 40%. Adjust > sharpen > image > flip > image >rotate left . Copy and paste onto bottom leftward side of tag" as new selection" position shown ( i mistakenly added mine later ) . Effects > 3 D effects > drop shadow . selections > select none.
9. Open Barbar Jensen tube H-8 " beloved". Image > resize to 90%. Copy and paste onto tag " as new selection" , position as shown. Effects . 3D effects > drop shadow > selections > select none.
10. Open Rose buttefly from BCS kit . Image > resize to 20% . Adjust > sharpen. Copy and paste" as new selection" onto inner right side of frame between BJ tube and side of frame as shown. Selections > select none. Resize butter fly to 85% . Copy and paste " as new selection " onto upper left area outside of frame " as new selection" > selections . select none.
11. Plugins > Xero > Porcelain using these settings > Softness 50 > strength 60, Red 65 , Green 0 , Blue 20. Click OK .
12. Apply proper credits to your tag - Save as PNG file.
Thank you for trying my new tutorial ! This tutorial and tag are solely my creations and were written by me on 10/17/10. Please do not copy, reproduce or claim as your own. Do not post to any website, blog, forum or group without my permission. Do not translate without my permission.