1. I am using the stunning art of Cris Ortega. You can download this tube at the zone HERE
or use tube of your choice.
2. I am using the Scrap kit called "October Enchantment 2" by RebelWithoutaPause
3. I am using Gem Mask # 33 HERE
Drop shadow settings : vertical 2, horizontal 1, blur 3.00, opacity 100, color black.
Let's get started!
1. Open a new file in PSP , > file> new. (I used PSP x2 but any recent version should be ok.) Size 600 x 600. Tick transparent box. Get magic wand , click anywhere in area of new file>marching ants. Open Paper # 5 from kit. Right click and Copy and paste paper "into selection" Selections> select none. Move this aside. Open Gem mask # 33 . Image > resize to 115%. Layers>new mask layer>from image. Once new mask layer created, copy and paste onto paper "as new layer". Layers>merge visible. Delete all other files/masks.
2. Open flower 4 from kit . Image > resize to 35%. Image > mirror. Copy and paste as new selection onto right side of tag and position as shown keeping tip of flower in third block from top and 1 block from bottom, 0 blocks from right side of tag. Take care not to cut off right edge of flower > effects>3D effects> drop shadow> selections> select none.
3. Open Frame 2 from kit. Image > resize to 20%. Image > rotate right. Get pick tool from tools options palette. Click on small white block and Push down 2 blocks from the top and click on small white block on left side of frame and push inward until line reaches center of 11th block from left. Deselect tool. Copy and paste frame onto tag "as new selection" and position as shown staying in middle of 7th block from the top and in middle of 5th block from right side of tag > effects>3D effects> drop shadow> selections> select none.
4. Open floral swag/drape #2 from kit. Image > resize > 11. Copy and paste onto top edge of frame as new selection and position as shown. Effects> 3D effects> drop shadow > selections> select none.
5. Open floral corner from kit. Image > resize to 20%. Copy and paste as new selection onto left side of tag and postion as shown. Effects> 3D effects> drop shadow > selections> select none.
6. Open candles from kit. Image > resiae to 10%. Image > resize to 95%. Copy and paste onto tag as new selection and position as shown on bottom right side of tag > effects> 3 D effects> drop shadow > selections> select none.
7. Open Cris Ortega tube or tube of choice and resize to fit frame as shown. I cannot direct you to this size as I did not obtain my tube from the zone and do not know what size your tube wil be . I always resize by 85% so use that as a starting point. Then copy and paste tube onto frame as new selection and position as shown. Do not drop shadow and take care to be sure bottom edge of tube matches frame edge. Selections> select none. Image > resize tag to 90%.
8. Open blossom # 4 from kit. Image > resize to 35%. Image > resize to 5%. Copy and paste onto tag as new selection , do not drop shadow. Paste repeatedly in random areas around tag as shown. Selections> select none.
Thank you for trying my tutorial. Tag and tutorial are solely my creations. Do not copy or reproduce or claim as your own. Do not post to any website , blog , group or forum without my permission. Tutorial is copyright to me and is registered at Tutorial Writers Inc.